Immigration Resources

Straightforward guides for marriage green cards and more

Getting Started

Common Marriage Green Card Questions

Common Naturalization Questions

Naturalization How-To Topics

Start-to-Finish Green Card Guides

Military Green Cards and Citizenship

Immigration Forms

Naturalization Form

Marriage Green Card Milestones

Green Card How-To Topics

Undocumented Spouses

Nonimmigrant Visas

Special Issues


Boundless — for people who want the expertise
of an immigration lawyer, not the price tag.

Government Forms

Blank immigration forms with written instructions are available for free at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. All USCIS forms can be found here.

Some Common Family Immigration Forms

Application for Citizenship (Form N-400)

Application for “Adjustment of Status” (Form I-485)

Family Sponsorship Petition (Form I-130)

Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)

Application for a Travel Document (Form I-131)

Other Resources